Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Continue to pray.....

So yesterday morning started out I was feeling really good. After eating some yogurt and crackers for, lunch I developed another episode of severe abdominal pain. I have only been able to eat very small amounts at a time. My bowels are moving but I am still very very bloated. They are going to do a CT scan this afternoon to check if there is any kind of obstruction or possible swelling around the incision where they reconnected my bowels. My iv also stopped working so I'm waiting for them to come and start another one.  
On top of all of this, on the way home last night Kyle was following Duane in the Subaru.  Duane was in the suburban. There were deer crossing the road and Duane had to come to a complete stop.  Kyle did not get stopped in time and  he rear-ended Duane. The front end of the Subaru is smashed in. The suburban has minimal damage. They're all okay thankfully but it just feels like one more big thing right now.
I know you are all praying for us.  It feels like a huge test in trusting and being thankful in spite of it all.  
Thank you! 
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave words of encouragement and prayers here: